Old February 16th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

On Feb 16, 2:23�am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
sputtered and stammered:

* Nobody seems to care for a call thief, either.

I'll always have 1 more amateur radio license than you, Len!

A DOZEN more, in fact, but in PAST tense.

And I will have had 51 years of licensing as a Radiotelephone
(Commercial) Radio Operator...being co-owner of a PLMRS
business radio...a 55-year career in radio-electronics as a
professional...with design engineering responsibility...all
for a living since 1960...and four years active duty in the
United States Army serving my country.

I will NEVER EVER top you as a fraudulent residency
person, one who "borrows" others' Post Office box
numbers to scam the government into getting some
AMATEUR radio station license call sign. Sorry, I've
lived AT my present address for 44 years and enjoy
that. My address is on file with the United States
government in several agencies including the FCC and
I have no need for fraudulently reporting any other
address for any reason.

By the way, another licensed radio amateur has you
BEAT by a ratio of about 2.5:1 on EXCESS amateur
radio station call signs. He even has a website
bragging of that. Go "top" him...if you can. I don't
think you've got the cojones to do it. Easterners
aren't good for that sort of thing.