Old February 16th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

wrote:

It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

What's really sad, Len, is that if you are half as knowledgable as you claim
to be, people could actually learn something from you.

Instead, you seem to want to be intentionally caustic in your personal, much
like my long since departed grandmother wanted to be.