Old February 16th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] LenAnderson@ieee.org is offline

Default REPOST: 3rd RFD: rec.radio.amateur.moderated moderated (LAST CALL FOR COMMENTS)

On Feb 16, 11:41�am, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
*It wasn't any surprise to me, either, since it was expected.

What's really sad, Len, is that if you are half as knowledgable as you claim
to be, people could actually learn something from you.

What's even more "sad" is that so many already think
they know it all and refuse to learn anything new.

I can't help how other people think and react to their
boasting of "having more calls than me." If the
completion of an unethical/morally-wrong act has
been a success in their eyes, it remains an unethical/
morally-wrong act to all others.

If anyone really wants to learn some knowledge that I've
acquired, they can. But, I have no experience in
scamming or otherwise finding loopholes in FCC regs
so as to obtain more amateur radio callsigns.

Instead, you seem to want to be intentionally caustic in your personal,
much like my long since departed grandmother wanted to be.

I do not know your "grandmother" and such knowledge is
irrelevant. What IS germane to this newsgroup is the act
of one in the past who has flaunted having a dozen FAKE
"club" callsigns and fraudulently claimed a Hawaiian
Post Office Box address as being his "residence," one
that would allow him to obtain a Hawaiian amateur radio
station call sign. That "knowledge" (facts, really) is in
Google archives and was once visible at www.ah0a.org
in the "multiple-club" listings.

If discussion of FLAUNTING REGULATIONS as well as
outright FRAUD of residency is "caustic" to you, tough
****. Now do you really think that the moderators of this
new (maybe) to be newsgroup have "forgotten" things
and will "accept" YOUR caustic commentary as "okay?"
I don't think so.

Feel free to FLAUNT all you wish. Then we will all know
you suffer from 'flauntulence.' No problem. The smell
will go away after a while...

LA