Old February 17th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Paul W. Schlock Paul W. Schlock is offline

Default Another Morgasm

wrote in message
On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 19:41:13 -0500, "KH6HZ" wrote:

"an old friend" wrote:

Mike could end it almost at once by admitting what we all know he was
obliged to give up the call based on threat of action by the FCC
wether than tell th e CUURENT LIE he did so of his own free will

There was no "threat of action" by the FCC.

lying agin Mike

The FCC asked for documents.

they demanded the docs or else

My. You're feeling pretty sassy this evening, Mark. You must have just
finished one of your beer enemas.