Old April 9th 04, 05:13 PM
Gary S.

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004 00:23:54 -0400, "Dustin"
wrote:

hello, I have a Yaesu VX-150 and I was wondering if someone knows if I can
purchase a replacement rubber cover that goes over the mic/charging jack on
the side? I cant seem to find a part number or a online source anywhere
including the Yaesu website. Thank you very much.

Check with one of the larger Yaesu retailers, like HRO or AES or TT.
Talk to someone, don't just do the website.

Happy trails,
Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA