Old February 17th 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KH6HZ KH6HZ is offline

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

wrote:

I suggest you go to your local Post Office and ask them about renting
a PO Box then using it for other people.

Perfectly 100% legal within postal regulations.

What do the Postal Regulations say about it?

Since you're the "expert" Brain, why don't you tell us?

Free clue: Be sure to refer to the pre-9/11 / Patriot Act postal
regulations.

The government can be defrauded as well as anyone, and there was no
misunderstanding. It was poor amateur practice.

Says you. But then, you don't count.

It's because the individual incessantly tells others how to live their
ham-lives, then defrauds his friend and the FCC.

Neither the FCC nor my friend were defrauded, despite your repeated
foot-stomping and tantrums to the contrary.