Old February 17th 07, 07:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Roger Roger is offline

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

You must have seen the awesome "Who's Morky?" remark.

Jim stood toe to toe with the Robesinner and didn't blink (Tom Petty
playing "Won't Back Down" in the background).

Thanks for the memory jog. I always liked that song. Guess I'll have to

fire
up Limewire and see if I can d-load it.
Yup, Markie, before you jump, I am willfully violating copyright laws by
downloading old songs such as this.

Old? It doesn't seem old to me. How many ham-years ago did Tom
release it?

Like you, who conveniently blames
everybody else, I'll blame HH&C for putting me in mind of this great old
song. He made me do it.

Flip Wilson, "The Devil Made Me Do It!"

Thanks, HH&C. Have you any more songs to suggest?-

Anything by David Hasselhoff.

OK. Hasselhoff it is. Hop In My Car will be first up.

Maybe later I can get some Boy George for Mark.