Old February 17th 07, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default BBC to Africa on 7160 here in Los Angeles

"tom k in L.A." wrote:

On Feb 17, 5:53 am, dxAce wrote:
David wrote:
On 16 Feb 2007 19:45:10 -0800, "tom k in L.A."
wrote:

I can catch the BBC to Africa on 7160 here in Los Angeles and I love
it! I wish worldservice to the US would resume.

BBC World Service is on XM 24/7/365

And yet to this very day, XM is NOT shortwave.

Sorry, and don't let the door hit you in your drug addled ass on the way out.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

i have sirius-- still prefer the more deliberate shortwave broadcast

Ya gotta forgive Rickets, he doesn't know shortwave..

dxAce
Michigan
USA