Old February 17th 07, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to BS
the
masses when he wrote:

It's my legal name and has been for over 5 decades, you fool.

So, AM night listening is dismal 12+, and nearly non-existent at night!

Let's forget for a moment that you're a known pathological liar

An impression formed only in your twisted, welfare-dependent mind.

Welfare?

and a fake
Hispanic

"Hispanic" is a culture. I am culturally Hispanic. I don't understand how
this is such a big deal. Were I to have been lost in the Amazonian forrest
at age 13, and raised by Aucas, I would culturally be an Auca 5 decades
later.

You've been a fake Hispanic since c.2000 when you dreamed up the 'Eduardo'
shtick.

and ask ourselves what does the above have to do with the fact that
you're a shill for IBOC?

Actually, I am hopeful (but not optimistic) that AM can be saved as a useful
part of radio's offerings to the public based on improving its quality and
perception. HD is about the only viable answer we have right now...

Yeah, since it needs saving might as well QRM!

LMFAO at the pathological prancing fool.

dxAce
Michigan
USA