Old February 17th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

An impression formed only in your twisted, welfare-dependent mind.

Welfare?

I see. Your income comes from where?

"Hispanic" is a culture. I am culturally Hispanic. I don't understand how
this is such a big deal. Were I to have been lost in the Amazonian
forrest
at age 13, and raised by Aucas, I would culturally be an Auca 5 decades
later.

You've been a fake Hispanic since c.2000 when you dreamed up the 'Eduardo'
shtick.

Actually, it was given me at the time of my baptism... which was about 50
years before the date you name

and ask ourselves what does the above have to do with the fact that
you're a shill for IBOC?

Actually, I am hopeful (but not optimistic) that AM can be saved as a
useful
part of radio's offerings to the public based on improving its quality
and
perception. HD is about the only viable answer we have right now...

Yeah, since it needs saving might as well QRM!

The way you seem to prefer is to reduce interference by having stations fall
silent.

Nobody but a few DXers really cares abut adjacent channel reception in the
shadow of a powerful local signal.