Old February 17th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', tried yet again to
BS
the
masses when he wrote:

It's my legal name and has been for over 5 decades, you fool.

That's real funny! Nobody back home in Cleveland seems to recall that.

Nobody "back home" would remember as I have nearly no family there and left
a decade before the time adult friendships are developed. Who in the would
_would_ know? Of course, on my first daughter's birth certificate, dated
1965, the "father's name" has "Eduardo" as my second given name.

There you go... but I fail to see how it matters what name I have and use.
J. Paul Getty chose to use his second given name as opposed to the first
one... it was his choice, and he used it most of his life. Was he a fake
because he liked one name more than another?

You seem to attach importance to things that are either unimportant or just
matters of personal choice.