Old February 17th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

There are many millions of people who work in factories at night and who
are driving at night,such as truck drivers,Airplane Pilots,boat
people,Military people in America and around the World,fed govt
snoops/spies/a..holes and many others who listen to talk radio at
night.Talk radio is very,very popular with those people,whether it's on
AM or FM radio or Shortwave or computers.

For local area radio talk shows I listen to a few certain talk radio
shows on www.supertalkms.com (Paul Gallo and Garden Mama and JT and
Dave on supertalkms) and www.wjnt.com
For music,I have the best taste in music in the World.On DirecTV,XM 40s
on 4,songs from the 30s and 40s.On local area radio,
www.miss103.com/main.html www.us963.com/home.php www.wyab.com
www.wmpr901.com/index.php
I have to admit,songs/music from the 30s and 40s really,really is my all
time favorites,always has been,always will be.
cuhulin