Old February 17th 07, 10:22 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
Vinnie S. Vinnie S. is offline

Default Cobra 2010 loses Tx audio

On Sat, 17 Feb 2007 01:59:59 -0600, "Pete KE9OA" wrote:

Another eBay special that "worked perfectly". It doesn't matter if I put in
an external audio source from an audio oscillator or a microphone. I've
tried three good microphones, and have the same problem. When I first key
the mic, Tx audio is fine, but it quickly, almost abruptly fades after about
2 seconds. Has anybody seen this problem?

Pete

I had this problem on my 2510. Ended up finding out that my power supply wasn't
cutting it. I went to a larger power supply. Since yours in internal, I am not
sure that is the problem. But the damn symptom iwas the exact same.

Vinnie S.