Old February 17th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

On Feb 17, 6:50�pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Nobody "back home" would remember as I have nearly no family there and
left
a decade before the time adult friendships are developed. Who in the
would
_would_ know?

Obviously several people and/or institutions!

Not likely. You are fabricating to support your biases and bigotry. It
would
be even more fun if I could find a Canadian relative of significance, but
can not seem to find any for you to bash.

Of course, on my first daughter's birth certificate, dated
1965, the "father's name" has "Eduardo" as my second given name.

I somehow doubt that, but hey, it's YOUR fantasy, not mine.

Go for it. Write to the Registro demográfico in Quito, Ecuador and look
for
Maria Luisa Gleason Parra. Of course, you will have to write in Spanish,
oh
monolingual one.

Hey, did she get kicked out of Ecuador at gunpoint along with you?

No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several radio stations
there- Hide quoted text -

So, how does Univision feel about you spending all of you valuable
time blogging - you must be totally worthless. Maybe, they are afraid
of firing you, because you are a fake Hispanic !