Old February 18th 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

wrote in message
ps.com...

So, how does Univision feel about you spending all of you valuable
time blogging - you must be totally worthless. Maybe, they are afraid
of firing you, because you are a fake Hispanic !

What I do on my free time is of no concern. And I don't even have a blog.

Perhaps the fact that Univsion Radio was the only radio company given an "A"
by Lehman Bros. based on fall ratings performance may have something to do
with how I get along with them!