Old February 18th 07, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
N9NEO N9NEO is offline

Default Year of Pig signals serious conflict

On Feb 17, 6:00 pm, wrote:
The first original Pig Stand opened on Washington Ave in Houston,Texas
(not in Houston,Mississippi,but I wish) in 1921.J.G.Kirby figured people
are so lazy they don't even want to get out of their cars to eat.That
was the birthplace of the drive through window,in Houston,Texas.
I bet we have bigger pigs in Mississippi though.Oink Oink Oink.
cuhulin

Hey, thanks. That gives me an idea. I'm gonna find a nearby Mosque
and see if I can get a permit to sell hot dawgs outside from a little
cart.

regards,
NEO