Old February 18th 07, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Year of Pig signals serious conflict

Last year I read an article somewhere (I don't remember where) on the
internet about a guy who owns a pig farm near a mosque.I think it's in
Texas and those damn muslims over there don't like it at all.The guy and
his pig farm were there first.The way U.S.fed govt is sucking up to the
muslims (including all things evil) I wouldn't be supprised if they run
him off of his pig farm.I love Pigs,Pigs are much,much cleaner that
those nasty stinking muslims.
cuhulin