Old February 18th 07, 01:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

Nobody "back home" would remember as I have nearly no family there and
left
a decade before the time adult friendships are developed. Who in the
would
_would_ know?

Obviously several people and/or institutions!

Not likely. You are fabricating to support your biases and bigotry. It would
be even more fun if I could find a Canadian relative of significance, but I
can not seem to find any for you to bash.

Of course, on my first daughter's birth certificate, dated
1965, the "father's name" has "Eduardo" as my second given name.

I somehow doubt that, but hey, it's YOUR fantasy, not mine.

Go for it. Write to the Registro demográfico in Quito, Ecuador and look for
Maria Luisa Gleason Parra. Of course, you will have to write in Spanish, oh
monolingual one.

And you're just stupid enough to think that a Spanish language translator could
not be found to do the letter, oh dumbass one?

LMFAO at the pathological liar.

dxAce
Michigan
USA