Old February 18th 07, 04:06 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Henry Kolesnik Henry Kolesnik is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

I just took some shots of the beast with I'm guessing 35 years of dust
because I found a page from ham radio magazine, a Robot ad with ham
frequency allocations for Nov 1972. The ad has about the same amount of
dust on it as the radio. The 65 lb beast looks complete and original
except no medallion on the front I need to find one or get one made.
Several pics going up on the binaries.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR
"Paul P" wrote in message
Gets,

How about a picture of you personal units on the binaries?

And Henry Please keep us posted either RAR+P or on the boatanchors
thread/group of your choice.

Paul.