Old February 18th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
COLIN LAMB COLIN LAMB is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

W8ZR has a Pro -310 on his website. No medalion.

He mentions that the cabinet was wrinkle with black with gold trim or grey
with silver trim. Somewhere, I think I read that at least came out of the
factory in baby blue but maybe that was actually grey that had changed color
slightly or viewed under special lighting.

Note on the radio shown at W8ZR, that there is no medalion. It is possible
that one of the runs did not have it.

Mine does have a medalion, although it is some distance away right now. It
is the black and gold version. I do have the manual with a photo of the
medalion that could be used to recreate one. Someone with a bit of time and
artistic ability should have no problem getting something that is close
enough.

Let me know if you would like me to scan it. The copy will not be
particularly good, but should get you in the ball park.

73, Colin K7FM