Old February 18th 07, 06:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Welcome to HF Weekend

Newsgroups: rec.radio.cb, rec.radio.amateur.misc
From: "Paul W. Schlock" PWS@Flatulence
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:03:41 -0500
Subject: Welcome to HF Weekend
wrote in message

The perversions are yours, Mark. You are the one who sees sexual innuendo in
every post even where none exist.

You have an unnatural obsession with things sexual. Sensetive, are we?

You got that right. Mark thinks everytime he sees the work suck, its
sexual. I guess a baby sucking milk from a bottle arouses his sick
mind.

On Feb 17, 2:54?am, Billy Smith wrote:

Dloyd Lavies wrote:

On Feb 16, 7:39?pm, wrote:

On 16 Feb wrote:
still tlaking sex in radio NG

Not an attack,

nope an attack

just an observation.

nope you have never observed me or my folks

Don't be so paranoid.

and more attacks but you still can't go a post without makine a sexaul
reference

you are clearly a sex preverthttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Keep on responding puppet. ?My friends are looking over my shoulder
laughing like a bunch of maniacs. ?They can't believe that you think I
am attacking you. Dave said your a mommies boy pussy.
? ?****ing pussy!

Time to go out. ?Puppet, I'll pull you strings later.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon.
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogspot.com

Roger doesn't have any friends so we know that is a lie!-

IKYABWAI, silly billy.

Billy Boy, I told you to stop trying to gain glory by riding on
Marqueer's coat tails. Now go play with your cartoon pedophilia. BTW,
stop thinking that every post is from Woger. You must have secret
obsession with Woger or Scheissman, because you think every post is
from one or the other.

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon

"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.markmorgansucks.blogger.com

Well I guess because you and him are the same person with the same
language and style of writing. It is very obvious

Just like it's obvious that since you are posting at 3:55 AM you had
another lonely womanless weekend. But you really aren't into women are
you, Toad?