Old February 18th 07, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dee Flint Dee Flint is offline

Default License Numbers - to N2EY

wrote in message
ups.com...

[snip]

QUOTE
Also, there are no non-code-tested Amateur Extras
at all. Not yet, anyway. That situation will soon
change - just watch the thread "ARS License
Numbers" for updates. Perhaps I will update the
numbers there more frequently than twice-per-
calendar-month. Perhaps not.
UNQUOTE

I, particularly, would find it very interesting to see these numbers more
frequently for about the first two months or so.

The first possible test sessions under the new rules will be February 23rd.
That first rush of upgrades will probably show up in the FCC database within
a week and the balance of those in less than two weeks. I would expect the
big rush of upgrades to pretty much be done in two to three months. I
wonder how many will stop at General and how many will go on to Extra.

My team is conducting a test session on February 23rd here in our area. So
far, while the pre-registrations are up slightly, there's been no massive
rush (so far).

Please post the "ARS License Numbers" as of the 22nd for the baseline for
the pool.

Dee, N8UZE