Old February 18th 07, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 18, 1:29?am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

What a pathetic, fat, worthless old man - you have no social
skills, because your 24/7 interaction with people is spent
blogging !

I gyuess this means that you can't refute my listing of AM n/t
stations already moved to FM.

Usenet is not a blogdspot.

The move has stalled with the FCC.

The FCC does not regulate or have anything to do with format changes.

AM news/talk/sports is alive-and- well.

And moving form AM to FM at an increasing pace, based on the early
successes.

Where is this happening? You expect that to happen in the LA area were
it will affect my listening?

I listen occasionally to the PBS stations but most of my FM listening
time is classical music. The other FM music formats only generate a
psychodynamic response of changing the station as soon as humanly
possible.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California