Old February 18th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

On Feb 18, 12:34?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 18, 1:29?am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

groups.com...

What a pathetic, fat, worthless old man - you have no social skills,
because your 24/7 interaction with people is spent blogging !

I gyuess this means that you can't refute my listing of AM n/t stations
already moved to FM.

Usenet is not a blogdspot.

The move has stalled with the FCC.

The FCC does not regulate or have anything to do with format changes.

AM news/talk/sports is alive-and-
well.

And moving form AM to FM at an increasing pace, based on the early
successes.

There still are thousands of AM stations and I can always DX to
Canada - no nighttime IBOC in Canada.

There is none in the US, yet, either.

DAB has failed in Canada, as HD
Radio/IBOC is failing here.

Canada has proposed adopting HD,, and Mexico has operating stations already.

DAB has failed in Canada and IBOC will also - few digital radios have
been sold in Canada, as here. Canada has already stated that they will
not put up with nighttime interference. IBOC will fail in Canada and
the US.