Old February 18th 07, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
I Punce I Punce is offline

Default Another Morgasm

"Lloyd Morgan" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:32:44 -0500, My Daddy wrote:
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 14:26:09 -0500, "Paul W. Schlock" Mork@anon
wrote:

if you want your posts answer you need to stop forging somebody esles

It seems to me that you just answered him, Daddy.

You KNOW Mark can't simply let a single post go. He simply HAS to say
something, even something off topic. Yes, I made him dance again.

names even though Paul is in my opinion an asshole you have not the
right to forge his name

And you're going to do what about it? Huh, Myna bird ?????

And you don't have the means to enforce anything, Daddy.