Old February 19th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Paul W. Schlock Paul W. Schlock is offline

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 18, 8:47?pm, "Paul W. Schlock" MM@beerenemasrule wrote:

But of course I am "only" a 13wpm tested General and don't meet the

criteria
of a Malcontent Extra as defined by others.

You don't exist, "Schlock." You aren't in any position to
do anything but mouth off with a cutesy anony-mousie
handle.

Of course, becoming a 13wpm Extra may open me
up for derision by some who earned it the old way

You've already opened yourself for derision. shrug

As have you, Oh Gaseous One.

And, Len? It must come as no surprise that I consider you to be of no more
importance than the latest Michael Jackson updates. spit