Old February 19th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Paul W. Schlock Paul W. Schlock is offline

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

"Six land" (meaning primarily California) already has an
over-abundance of amateur radio licensees. I doubt that
you care very much about that since few non-residents want
to gobble up calls from YOUR call area.

Oh, and is "behaviour" anything similar to "endeavour?"
Does it have a "colour?" A "flavour?" :-)

LA

Flatus by any other name....well, you take if from here, Len.

I can't help anony-mousies who have gas problems.
Go see your doctor for that...the witch, that is...

You disappoint me, Len. Surely you are capable of something more verbose and
a bit less childish.

You know the drill. If you can't impress us with a few words of wit, then
author a multi-paragraphed, 17kb response ad-nauseum.
Come on, Len. Dazzle us with yet another display of no-holds-barred and
unfettered flatus.
You da Man!