Old February 19th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Nuclear Winter Cures Global Warming

The temperature only got up to about 54 degrees today,I about froze to
death.Tomorrow it is suppose to get up to 66 degrees and on Tuesday
about 71 degrees.Tuesday,after the snail mail van runs down my street
(about 10:00 AM) I might think about taking a bath and put on my
cleanest dirty clothes and head on over to the Goodwill store and then
over to my old buddys house and let him give me a haircut and then to
the Wal Mart store across Highway 49 South from his house for Beer and
grub and then to the USA Tire store on Highway 49 South near his house
and see if they have some real good used tires for my raggity old 1978
Dodge van.Sounds real exciting,eh?
cuhulin