Old February 19th 07, 12:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

On Feb 19, 6:44 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce: Hey, did she [referring to Edweenie's daughter] get kicked out of Ecuador
at gunpoint along with you?

David Eduardo: No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several
radio stations there.

dxAce: She's an American citizen as well, right?

David Eduardo: No.

dxAce: When did she change that?

David Eduardo: It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

dxAce: Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p.../browse_thread...

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

--- David Eduardo then lapsed into his usual pathological obfuscation.

Absolutely priceless

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.