Old February 19th 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

Steve wrote:

On Feb 19, 6:44 am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce: Hey, did she [referring to Edweenie's daughter] get kicked out of Ecuador
at gunpoint along with you?

David Eduardo: No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several
radio stations there.

dxAce: She's an American citizen as well, right?

David Eduardo: No.

dxAce: When did she change that?

David Eduardo: It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

dxAce: Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p.../browse_thread...

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

--- David Eduardo then lapsed into his usual pathological obfuscation.

Absolutely priceless

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

At this advanced stage of his life I somehow doubt that his propensity to lie
pathologically can be cured. As far as I can figure his problem began when he was
around 10 years old and at this point he is 60, so he's been at it for some time.

Everything he says must be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

dxAce
Michigan
USA