Old February 19th 07, 01:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

"download.com" wrote:

We've seen him confused now about his own job title, his ethnicity and
now the citizenship of his daughter--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter. I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

At this advanced stage of his life I somehow doubt that his propensity to
lie
pathologically can be cured. As far as I can figure his problem began when
he was
around 10 years old and at this point he is 60, so he's been at it for
some time.

Everything he says must be gone over with a fine toothed comb.

Why do you read his stuff, open it or reply to him????

Because he's so much fun!

dxAce
Michigan
USA