Old February 19th 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

We've seen him confused now about his own job title,

A typo is not confusing to me. Apparently it is to you

his ethnicity

Ethnically, I am Irish and Celt. There is no confusion there.

and
now the citizenship of his daughter

She is a born dual national, who never exercised her rights to American
citizenship. Not exercising a right is not the same as not having it.

--assuming that he in fact HAS a
daughter.

Actually, I have four.

I can only wonder why this guy is spending his time here, in
this group. He needs a group that's about psychotherapy.

That _would_ help me understand you and dxAss. Good idea.