Old February 19th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in
message
et...
It's single conversion on the two lower bands below 2.2
Mc, IF is 52Kc on those single conversion and 1802 Kc
with double conversion on the 4 upper covering up to 35.53
Mc. Hey an expensive Q5er!

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

"COLIN LAMB" wrote in message
ink.net...
It is dual conversion at some point, but not the lowest
band.

Colin K7FM

It seems to me that Hallicrafters did the same thing with
a couple of their receivers. BTW, I _thought_ there was a
PRO-310 handbook on the web and that I had it. Evidently its
not so. I found some advertising and nothing more.

--
---
Richard Knoppow