Old February 19th 07, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Let the Lying Begin, was: Residence vs. Mailing Address

On Feb 18, 6:42 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:

KH6HZ For the record, none of the club callsigns I have ever
KH6HZ trusteed for have been "vanity" callsigns.

QRZ.COM disagrees.

Is the following callsign sequentially issued?

WE1RD Lookups: 434

I am not the trustee of that callsign.

WE1RD Lookups: 434
MICHAEL P DEIGNAN REPEATER ASSOCIATION
39 SUTTON ST APT 1
PROVIDENCE RI 02903

Nice snip and dodge, Deignan.

You're not the trustee of the "Michael P. Deignan Repeater
Association?"

That's too bad, because you being given credit for it.

My quoted statement above is 100% accurate to this day. None of the club
callsigns ever issued to me by the FCC have been vanity callsigns.

Try to fabricate a more believable post next time.

No fabrications.