Old February 19th 07, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Residence vs. Mailing Address

On Feb 17, 9:07 pm, "KH6HZ" wrote:
wrote:
Hah. More fabricated Mikey D nonsense. PROVE to the
court your HEARSAY "evidence" of "receiving them in
Hawaii."

The only thing you have in common with a judge, Lennie, is you drool and
fall asleep in your chair.

Is it any wonder that Deignan disrespects the law? He's above it.

It is funny (and yet, pathetic at the same time) to see how Brian's mental
gyrations continuously concoct new conspiracy theories on how I got my
callsign(s).

Lying and cheating come to mind.

Pretty soon, he'll have me hacking into ULS or perhaps bribing government
officials.to assign myself only the best, choice callsigns available. Maybe
the PostMaster in Hawaii was in on it too! GASP! Horrors!

Your words may come back to haunt you.