Old February 19th 07, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

On Feb 19, 9:44?am, dxAce wrote:
dxAce: Hey, did she [referring to Edweenie's daughter] get kicked out of Ecuador
at gunpoint along with you?

David Eduardo: No, she is an Ecuadorian citizen, and currently owns several
radio stations there.

dxAce: She's an American citizen as well, right?

David Eduardo: No.

dxAce: When did she change that?

David Eduardo: It's by birth. She has never been a US citizen.

dxAce: Interesting. Here is what you stated back on June 20, 2003 in
alt.politics.immigration:

"My oldest daughter is a dual Ecuadorian and American citizen, as she3 was born
in Ecuador and registered at the US Embassy as being of American parentage."

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.p.../browse_thread...

I always find it interesting when I must remind a pathological liar of the
things they've stated in the past.

--- David Eduardo then lapsed into his usual pathological obfuscation.

Absolutely priceless.

I have no idea, how Univision could put up with someone, who spends
24/7 on message boards, or maybe he doesn't even work. His sole
existence in life is to try and make others miserable - this IBOC
shill would love to put an end to SW and AM DX'ers, to the sole gain
of HD Radio/IBOC. To his displeasure, SW and analog AM will be around
for many years, as HD Radio/IBOC is failing on AM, and will just end
up being a niche market for radio-geeks. Here is an interesting on-
going poll by BMW owners, who are interested in buying either Sirius,
or HD Radio:

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=152874

This shill realizes that for HD Radio/IBOC to succeed, in part, he
needs to convince the radio-geeks - you would think by now, with all
the hatred towards IBOC, he would have gotten a clue. He spreads the
sames lies on radio-info.com.