Old February 19th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default HD AM in NJ/NY ?

I don't know if she has become a nationalized American yet,but I sort of
know a 30 year old Irish woman from Limerick,Ireland.She works at a pub
in the Atlanta area,or I guess she is still there,I haven't heard from
her in two or three years,I reckon I will email her.At least seven or
eight years ago,she got someone to sponsor her so she could move to
America.Maybe she is still strictly an Irish citizen.
cuhulin