Old February 19th 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors,rec.radio.shortwave
Richard Knoppow Richard Knoppow is offline

Default Hammarlund PRO-310 ??

"dxAce" wrote in message

Richard Knoppow wrote:

"Henry Kolesnik" wrote in
message
et...
I just took some shots of the beast with I'm guessing 35
years of dust because I found a page from ham radio
magazine, a Robot ad with ham frequency allocations for
Nov
1972. The ad has about the same amount of dust on it as
the radio. The 65 lb beast looks complete and original
except no medallion on the front I need to find one or
get
one made. Several pics going up on the binaries.

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

One site I looked at while trying to find out more
about this beast stated the medallion was attached
originally with double-stick tape! No wonder its missing.

I think Hammarlund did that with a bunch of its models.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I think the original poster said this RX had been in
storage for many years. Perhaps it would be worth searching
the area where it was stored for the missing medallion.

--
---
Richard Knoppow