Old February 20th 07, 04:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default i punce no codes

wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 20:00:33 -0500, "Len Slanderson" flatusr@socal
wrote:

I cna't wait until this weeked, I goning to fire up my Magnum S9-80
Nitro into my Dave Made 1200 on 10 metres

yes you are a disgrace to the ARS

Right! And you are the ambassador of Amateur Radio with this little jewel:
accouts of Kosher ham
the sometimes idle rambling of a Ham that happens to be jewish besxaul and a
Ham radio operator the blogs editorial policy may be read here
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/02/w...al-policy.html

You really are a total ****tard moronic imbecile.

http://www.usenet.com