Old April 8th 04, 06:14 AM
WG

Instead of posting look the formula up in your study guide. Learn how to
find your information in the guides and Tec manuals first. Go out and pick
up a copy of the ARRL Handbook and learn how to use it. It has the basic
formulas in it and how to put them to practical use. I had to question how
you got your license also not knowing that formula. I will give you 1 piece
of advice. When you are working with metric DON'T Convert just keep it all
metric.

"Moody1951" wrote in message
Roger, you're right. I am stupid. Thank you for so kindly for pointing

that
out. We all need more "Elmers" like you.