Old February 20th 07, 01:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

David Eduardo wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 19, 9:10 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

oups.com...

We've seen him confused now about his own job title,

A typo is not confusing to me. Apparently it is to you

Lies apparently aren't confusing to you, either.

Again, a mistake by an industry association in a convention program is
hardly an issue

his ethnicity

Ethnically, I am Irish and Celt. There is no confusion there.

Not on my part, but then I don't go around calling myself Eduardo.

As mentioned, it was my baptismal name... given to me by my godparents on
that occasion.

Wait! Didn't you say in the past that it was given to you by your Mother at your
baptism?

At any rate, here is a quote from August 20, 2006 in alt.politics.immigration:

"Funny, because I was baptized in 1947 and "Eduardo" is a name my mother
liked from the time she lived in Europe."

I guess your godparents liked it too. Myself, I would have baptized you
'Stupido'.