Old February 20th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
JIM JIM is offline

Default No Code Required Issue

Bill, W Q R P in Cincinnati . Your A Moron. Does It really hurt when you
think? Maybe you should go see the Doctor. Help for you is just a door away
open it walk through and Don't let it hit you in the A$$ xx I mean Head on
the way out.

My Name is Bill and , My name is Bill and, I think My Name is Bill and , I
think My Name is Bill and , They told Me that My Name is Bill and , Duh
your Bill right

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT