Old February 20th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] nsarejectnsareject@yahoo.com is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

On Feb 20, 7:01?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

ups.com...

On Feb 20, 12:09?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

How stupid are you ? You post all this personal information on the
Internet, then provide a link to your Web site:

http://davidgleason.com/

The information is pretty generic... hardly usable for any purpose except to
extract the wrath of dxAss.

If any of your co-workers surf the Internet here, I would be pretty
embarrassed, if I were you, posting all this personal information,
then being caught mutiple-times spreading lies. Now, the whole world
knows who you are, and just like HD Radio/IBOC, a complete farce !
This just shows, what a dumbass high-school dropout you are !