Old February 20th 07, 09:27 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 20, 12:09?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

How stupid are you ? You post all this personal information on the
Internet, then provide a link to your Web site:

http://davidgleason.com/

The information is pretty generic... hardly usable for any purpose except
extract the wrath of dxAss.

Dance little boy, dance!

As I said, it extracts your wrath. Unfortunately, you are not always
particularly amusing... many of your responses are the same, over and over
and over.

When are you going on your Canadian vacation? Short on funds, eh?

Edweenie, I'm no where near close to being short on funds. And I'm only about
175 miles away from CanaDuh.

Please, keep dancing.

dxAce
Michigan