Old February 21st 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

your lies.

Ismar SantaCruz did. He said it would be a dud.

Sure. Does Ismar like being a figment of your imagination?

He's a VP of the company. Nice try. See how often you are wrong?

But simply because you state that Mr. Cruz is with you doesn't
necessarily
mean
he's actually there!

For a supposed DXer to think "Cruz" is the last name of an Hispanic is
kind
of bizarre.

For a supposed 'Executive' VP of Programming for Univision to be spending
so
much time here during working hours is pretty bizarre as well...

In other words, you did not know next-to-the-last surname is the paternal
surname and the one used when only one is employed. In any case, SantaCruz
is a single surname, despite the capitalization.

As I said, for a DXer not to know this seems bizarre.

I've been working since 4 AM, which is about 15 hours more than you worked
today.