Old February 21st 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon Telamon is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...

If any of your co-workers surf the Internet here, I would be pretty
embarrassed, if I were you, posting all this personal information,
then being caught mutiple-times spreading lies.

A number of my co-workers follow these exchanges with amusement.

In fact, I showed a couple of your posts about AM news talk billing and
operations to the managers of two of the 50 kw stations on your list (the
one you posted a link for) and they had a grand old time chuckling about how
little the general public knows about the actual operation of radio
stations. The comment about AM news talkers getting higer rates than FMs got
more laughter than a good Leno monologue.

I have been following your exchange with DxAce and this guy you
responded to and I must say that more you post the worse you look. This
type of response sounds like total BS.

You used to have some credibility with me but not any more after reading
this thread.

You see I don't just discount what someone states because I don't like
it and make no mistake I generally do not like the viewpoint of what you
post.

I'm not interest in your ego but news and information that you posses
and decide to share on Usenet.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California