Old February 21st 07, 03:15 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

On Feb 20, 9:28 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Feb 20, 7:39 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Feb 20, 4:07 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

I have no idea what the reference you make is... we are talking about
program (also available on the web) for the NAB convention several
years
ago
which had my title truncated... there was no article.

"Truncated". Yeah, you weren't lying. You were "truncating".

We are talking about a convention program that botched my title, not
about
anything I personally did.

That's right. They believed you lie and this means *they* botched
things up. Uh huh.

As I said, this sort of thing is very common.

Sure it is. People lie all the time.

The
same program had our Director of Engineering listed as "Chief Engineer"
instead.

And were you behind that as well?

No, the steering committe of the NAB does the programs, not the speakers.

They get their information from somewhere. They don't emerge from
their mother's wombs knowing who will present on which topic, or what
so-and-so's job title is.

So now it appears you not only lied about your own job title but you
also lied about a colleague's in order to promote your own political
ends. Pathetic.