Old February 21st 07, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default One Week And Counting...WWLD? (What WIll Lennie DO?)

On Feb 17, 9:33�am, wrote:
On Feb 16, 9:20 am, "K4YZ" wrote:

* * *It's down to the wire...Just one week from today the new HF
linceses, sans requirement for ANY Morse Code proficiency, will take
effect. *I'll be looking on QRZ.COM to see if Lennie keeps a near-
decade long threat to get his "Extra lite out of the box". *Certainly
the box is crumbled and moldy by now, but hey, you never know....

* * *I'll also be listening at 28.495mHz to see if I can hear KB9RQZ
exercising his new privileges on or about 1400Z 24 February 2007...
(Gotta work the night before...) *If you'd prefer, Morkie, I can
listen on 40 meter CW...You can show us just how well that alleged CW-
reading computer program of yours works. *Say...7.077, +/-
QRM...?!?!? *Same time?

* * I say both will be no-shows.

Steve, K4YZ

A public announcement of stalking? *Wow

Where?

I announced the time and frequency and invited Morkie to

show up...

You ARE such a poor liar, Brain...

Steve, K4YZ