Old February 21st 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
MAc MAc is offline

Default opinion about MAR mimic

Harold E. Johnson napisał(a):
Unless you're running a very inefficient antenna, you shouldn't need a
preamp for anything 2-30 MHz with any reasonable receiver.

Thank You Harold.

I've read an article by IK4AUY from QEX Mar/Apr 2003 about Front-End
(standalone). He used very nice push-pull preamplifire in it (to
compensate insertion loss) - but i wanted to be smarter ;-)
And the question should be:

"If **I have decided to use RF preamplifire** CAN I use MMIC or should I
use more "conventional" solution. ;-)

73
MAc
sp9mrn