Old February 22nd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Stefan Wolfe Stefan Wolfe is offline

Default No Code VEC

wrote in message
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 19:36:34 -0500, "Stefan Wolfe"
wrote:

"John Smith I" wrote in message

To those who say "NAY! NEVER!" I award the venerable
"cat-ass-trophy."

Len:

I think all whos' only purpose is for the continuation of amateur radio
in
a relevant and up-to-date manner will agree, logical questions, exams,
examiners, methods and procedures need to be established, followed, and
upheld--and, especially in regards to realignment with present rules and
regulations.

Attrition should continue on at its' accelerating pace and shortly
remove
any doubt as to the death of morse. CW is a problem which has fittingly
supplied its' own fix and is now engaged in implementing that fix
(death.)

Do you call yourself an amateur operator?

I think he does

Do you have problems with loyalty?

why do you ask?

I'm just interested in measuring the gene pool of today's youth for
essential human qualities such as 'loyalty'. Do you know what a gene pool
is? Hint: It does not involve a cue stick.

Interesting how you have no problem smearing the very people who have kept
the service alive.

no he is being critcal of those that have trying more or les to kill
the ARS in His opinion and mine

Fear not, it is being resurrected by new Extra's who cannot even tell the
difference between a VEC and a VE.

So, maybe you're not even loyal to your own mother. Who
cares?

you do

When it comes to posting flames, you are no Len Anderson. Please stop trying
to act like him. One LA is rrap is more than enough.